Conference title: Modern mathematics of Quantum Theory
University of York (UK), 5-7 September 2017
The aim of the meeting is to bring together mathematicians and mathematical physicists interested in foundational aspects of Quantum Field Theory.
The main topics that will be discussed during the workshop are: algebraic quantum field theory, factorization algebras, category theory, BV formalism and homotopical algebra. More information (including the list of speakers) will be available shortly.
If you are interested in attending the workshop, please send an e-mail to Kasia Rejzner with your name and affiliation before the 13th of August 2017.
- Dorothea Bahns (Goettingen)
- Marco Benini (Potsdam)
- Daniela Cadamuro (Munich)
- Alberto Cattaneo (Zuerich)
- Claudio Dappiaggi (Pavia)
- Klaus Fredenhagen (Hamburg)
- Owen Gwilliam (Bonn)
- Estanislao Herscovich (Grenoble)
- Theo Johnson-Freyd (Perimeter Institute, Waterloo)
- Gandalf Lechner (Cardiff)
- Michael Mueger (Nijmegen)
- Nguyen Viet Dang (Lyon)
- Nicola Pinamonti (Genova)
- Giuseppe Ruzzi (Rome Tor Vergata)
- Alexander Schenkel (Nottingham)
- Christoph Schweigert (Hamburg)
The workshop will be hosted at King’s Manor, which is a lovely historical building right in the city centre.